|HomeStay will connect you to Hosts who welcome our clients for stays of one month to one year or more.
Depending on your requirements, HomeStay Host Accommodations Can Offer:
- Close proximity to your corporate or research assignment
- Location near public transportation and shopping
- Convenience to major metropolitan airports and New York City
- Fully furnished rooms, apartments and houses - just bring a suitcase!
- Outside amenities such as backyard barbecues, swimming pools, lakeside living, rocking chair porches
- Quiet atmosphere - perfect for professionals and interns
- Temporary housing for relocating, and visiting families of all sizes
- International cultural exchange - foreign transferees a specialty!
- Unfurnished units
During the HomeStay process, after an initial telephone conversation and paperwork, you will be provided information about available Host accommodations that match your needs. This data will include the type and size of unit, price, location, local public transportation, length of stay etc. When choosing to share a home, additional information will be provided to assure a mutually enjoyable stay.
You will be provided with information to directly contact Hosts who have listings most closely matching your requirements. Guests and Hosts are encouraged to converse and discuss mutual needs. HomeStay cannot guaranty the suitability of a particular accommodation to a particular guest. It is the obligation of the Guest and Host to decide whether to enter into an agreement.
HomeStay counsels both Guests and Hosts throughout the placement process and will attempt to resolve any serious issues arising after placement is made. If the match does not work out, we will provide free rehousing options within the first 2 weeks of stay, although we cannot guarantee that these will be deemed suitable.